QUALITY USED MACHINES FOR SALE IN DUBAI AND SHARJAH FOR INDUSTRIAL AND WORK SHOP USE. WE SUPPLY USED MACHINES SUCH AS LATHES, SHAPERS, MILLING MACHINES, RADIAL DRILLS, GUILLOTINE SHEARS, PRESS BREAKS, DRILL MACHINES,
CONTACT US FOR ALL YOUR REQUIREMENTS OF USED WORK SHOP AND INDUSTRIAL MACHINES FOR SALE IN DUBAI AND SHARJAH.
WE ARE ONE OF THE OLDEST MACHINERY BROKERS IN DUBAI FOR USED MACHINES FOR SALE IN DUBAI AND SHARJAH-BUYING AND SELLING INDUSTRIAL, MACHINE SHOP AND SHEET METAL PROCESSING MACHINES . WE HAVE BEEN IN THE MARKET FOR ALMOST 40 YEARS AND HAVE BOUGHT AND SOLD SEVERAL HUNDRED MACHINES AND PIECES OF PLANT AND EQUIPMENT. WE BUY LATHE MACHINES, SHAPER MACHINES, MILLING MACHINES, PLATE BENDING ROLLS, PLATE ROLLING MACHINES, PRESS BRAKES, BRAKE PRESSES, SHEARING MACHINES, GUILLOTINES, IRON WORKERS, NOTCHING MACHINES, HYDRAULIC PRESSES, MECHANICAL PRESSES, STROKE PRESSES, FORGING PRESSES, STAMPING PRESSES, DEEP DRAWING PRESSES, ALWAYS HAVE A LARGE SELECTION OF LATHE MACHINES, SHAPER MACHINES, MILLING MACHINES, SHEARING MACHINES, BRAKE PRESSES, MECHANICAL PRESSES, HYDRAULIC PRESSES, SURFACE AND CYLINDRICAL GRINDERS, EDM’S AND RADIAL DRILLS IN STOCK. WE ALSO ARRANGE BUYING AND SHIPPING OF USED MACHINERY FROM EUROPE, AMERICA AND CANADA FOR OUR CUSTOMERS IN DUBAI, SHARJAH AND ABU DHABI, U.A.E TALK TO YOUR TRUSTED MACHINERY BROKERS IN DUBAI
Cell: 058 101 6267
WhatsApp: 050 632 8990
- Lathe Machine: These are the machines that rotate the workpiece to perform various machining operations. Lathes can be used to produce parts that are ferrous, non-ferrous metals, plastics, and wood. They are multipurpose machines that can be used to perform operations like cutting, sanding, knurling, drilling, boring, threading, facing and turning. They come in various sizes, and with a range of accessories.
- Milling Machine: It is a machine that uses rotary cutters to remove the undesired material. The workpiece is held tight on the movable worktable and a rotating tool is made to move vertically. The two major operations that a milling machine performs is face milling and peripheral milling.
- Grinding Machine: In this machine, an abrasive wheel is made to rotate at relatively high speeds. The rotating wheel provides finishing to the workpiece by removing a very small amount of material along its surface, after which it becomes smooth to touch.
- Drilling Machines: These are one of the most common types of machines that we can see around us. They are used for various household repair works too. The tools of this machine are easy to install and replace which makes it really easy to use. They can be used for making a hole in a wide range of materials which not only includes metals but also materials like cement and concrete.
- Shaper Machines: It uses a single point cutting tool that moves in a linear motion to perform a cutting operation on a workpiece. It has a simple mechanism and is easy to operate too.
- Broaching Machine: It uses a toothed tool or a broach to remove material from the workpiece. There are two types of broaching processes – linear and rotary.
- Saw machines: There are three types of saw machines, hacksaw, circular saw and band saw. These machines are used to cut a metal piece into two. It uses a blade which is either rotating or reciprocating to make the cut.
- Planer Machine: This machine is very similar to shaper machine and the only difference in this machine is, the cutting tool is stationary and the workpiece is made to move in a linear motion. Generally, these machines are larger than shaper machines.
- Shearing Machine: It is a machine that is used for cutting sheet metal. Shearing process does not form chips or any residual material. Other major metal cutting operations that are similar to this are blanking and piercing.
- Hobbing Machines: These machines are used for making gears and splines. It is a type of milling machine that uses a special type of cutting tool but is relatively inexpensive and is mostly used to produce spur gears.
- Drill Press: It is a more reliable version of a hand-held drill as they have better stability than them. The workbench allows the drills to be made continuously with good accuracy
These are the most common machines used for metal cutting and shaping operation in metalworking industries. Special purpose machines are also made for performing some specific operations on a specific product. These machines are used for increasing the production rate.
0097150 632 8990