STEEL FABRICATION WORKSHOP
TECHNOSMITHS’ STEEL FABRICATION WORKSHOP HAS DELIVERED 1000’S OF TONS OF QUALITY STEEL FABRICATION TO SOME OF THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS PROJECTS IN DUBAI, ABU DHABI AND THE NORTHERN EMIRATES.
TECHNOSMITHS WORKSHOPS UNDERTAKE DESIGN, FABRICATION AND INSTALLATION OF INDUSTRIAL STRUCTURES AND PROJECT STEEL FABRICATION PACKAGES.
EXCELLENT TRACK RECORD, LARGE TRAINED WORK FORCE AND AN ADEQUATE MACHINERY POOL ENABLES TECHNOSMITHS TO SATISFACTORILY COMPLETE AND DELIVER STEEL FABRICATION PACKAGES.
CONTACT US FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECT, YOUR STEEL FABRICATION WORKSHOP NEEDS WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF.
CELL: 058 101 6267
WHATSAPP: 050 632 8990
OUR Steel fabrication involves raw materials and shaping them to their desired form. The raw materials FABRICATED into the desired shape. The process requires skilled technicians who have the experience in taking raw components and transforming them into marketable items, and there is often very little room for error. Industrial facilities use steel fabrication to create everything from vehicular parts to household appliances.
The basic methods of fabricating include cutting or burning, forming, machining, or welding. Here is a brief overview of how each of these tactics work:
- Machining: This process involves using a specialized piece of equipment to shave away parts of the metal to make it into the shape that is needed. Some of the tools that are involved include lathes, mills and drills.
- Cutting: We utilize water jet cutting, an abrasive process that uses high pressure water to cut virtually any material with a high level of precision and no distortion. Check out the benefits of water jet cutting here.
- Welding: This is a common form of steel fabrication. Welding is used to bend or combine pieces to make them one piece. . As a fabrication workshop and welding contractor, we specialize in MIG & TIG welding of Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum and use Pulsed welding machines to help control the heat put into a part, minimize distortion, and improve the quality of the parts we produce.
Machinists are tasked with steel fabrication first have to gauge the original shape of the raw material which might exist in the form of a flat plate, reshaped channels, pipes or many other starting forms. Once the steel has been processed, the next step to be taken by the fabricator entails determining its shape. There are two factors which govern this outcome, namely the software package and the equipment available in the machine shop. In this regard, most of the metal fabrication companies prefer using cutting-edge technology to keep track of the operation and maintain the proficiency of the process.
Basic raw materials involved with Metal Fabrication
There’s quite a few raw materials that are necessary for metal fabrication. Knowing which items to keep on hand can help speed up the fabrication process, ensuring that workers always have access to a full supply of what they need to get the job done. Here are a few basic materials that are necessary for many metal fabrication projects:
- Plate Metal: ASTM A 36 OR HIGHER GRADES ARE USED
- Fittings: QUALITY EUROPEAN OR AMERICAN ORIGIN FITTINGS ARE USED
- Castings: WE OFTEN USE STEEL AND CAST IRON CASTINGS TO COMPLETE COMPLEX FABRICATED ASSEMBLIES.
- Formed and Expanded Metal:
- Sectional metal: SHS, RHS, FLATS, ANGLE, CHS, CHANNELS AND BEAMS ARE REGULARLY USED IN OUR FABRICATIONS.
- Welding Wire And Rods: WE USE QUALITY WELDING WIRES FOR MIG WELDING AND APPROVED STICK ELECTRODES FOR WELDING OUR FABRICATION JOBS.