SELF DUMPING HOPPERS IN U.A.E.
RHINO SELF DUMPING HOPPERS ARE THE INDUSTRY LEADER SELF DUMPING HOPPERS IN ABU DHABI. RHINO SELF DUMPING HOPPERS ARE FOUND WORKING IN MOST OF THE LEADING INDUSTRIES IN ABU DHABI, DUBAI, SHARJAH, UAE, OMAN, QATAR AND SAUDI ARABIA.
SELF DUMPING HOPPERS ARE MANUFACTURED USING QUALITY HEAVY GAUGE STEEL TO ASTM A- 36 AND RUST PROTECTED BY OUR SPECIAL TREATMENT TO WITHSTAND THE ROUGH WEATHER CONDITIONS.
SELF DUMPING HOPPERS M COME IN MANY SIZES STARTING FROM 2 METERS TO 3 CUBIC METERS AND AS SPECIALS IN 4 CUBIC METER AND 5 CUBIC METER CAPACITIES THE LARGER INDUSTRIAL WASTE BINS COME IN 7.5, 10, 12, 18 AND 20 CUBIC METER CAPACITIES.
RHINO SELF DUMPING HOPPERS ARE BACKED BY OUR FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY AND OUR ENGINEERS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU WITH ANY OPERATIONAL ISSUES.
Cell:058 101 6267
WhatsApp;050 632 8990
Although this is not mandatory, the color coding of construction waste skips is becoming widespread throughout the construction industry.
The color scheme refers to labels that can be fitted to waste skips, indicating the types of waste that can be placed in them, thus helping with waste segregation and reducing disposal costs. Skips can also be painted in their designated color.
The generic color scheme, which is industry led, has been developed by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
The color scheme is as follows:
- White: Gypsum – gypsum and plasterboard products (do not contaminate these materials with other substances as this will affect their recyclability.)
- Grey: Inert – clean concrete, rubble, hardcore, brick and block etc. that will not decompose or create a hazard when buried.
- Black: Mixed general waste – any waste except contaminated waste that cannot be recycled in other skips on the site.
- Blue: Metal – all types of clean metal, including rebar off cuts, scrap metal (no empty paint tins, as these are considered hazardous) etc.
- Green: Wood – all types of clean, untreated timber or wood products (treated timbers may contain hazardous preservatives.)
- Brown: Packaging – cardboard, paper products etc. (not polythene sheeting or ties, this should go in the “mixed” skip.)
- Orange: Hazardous – only for contaminated waste such as asbestos, paint tins, mastic tubes, tarmac, or any product fitted with a COSHH label etc.