ROCK BUCKETS WHEEL LOADER
Excavator Bucket Types
ROCK BUCKETS ROCK GRAPPLES
- General-purpose, all-purpose, or digging buckets.
- Grading, cleaning, or ditching buckets.
- Heavy-duty or severe-duty buckets.
- Trenching buckets.
- Angle tilt buckets.
ROCK BUCKETS-What we do
We fabricate Rock Buckets & Rock Grapples for excavators in capacity not
limited to 14 ton using the material Dillidur (Origin Germany) and Hardox from
• We fabricate all kinds of Wheel Loader Buckets as per requirements
• Fabricating Heavy low-bed Trailers up to 120 ton of capacity
• Boom loader’s Buckets
• Fabrication of Crane Boom
• Fabrication of Buckets ( In different Capacity) & Type
• Fabrication of Grapples, Columns
• Turning, Drilling & Slotting
• Fabricating pressure vessels, Cement Silos, Storage Tanks Ducts, Chutes,
• Frustum of concentric cone, eccentric cone of every size
Repairing and maintenance of all such kind of items
• All kind of customized Fabrication
06 743 9209
WHATSAPP 050 632 8990
MAINTENANCE & REPAIR:
No matter the industry, project, or people – the need for equipment repair is inevitable. Nothing
lasts forever, and that’s where Maintenance and Repairs division comes in.
Some example includes:
• Repair of Excavator Boom and stick
• Repair of Excavator Buckets, Grabs etc.
• Repair of Wheel Loader Bucket
ROCK BUCKETS-Excavator bucket size chart
When choosing a bucket size, stay within the bucket width recommendations provided by the manufacturer of your excavator or mini excavator. The recommend bucket widths refer to general purpose and specialty buckets. Grading buckets are listed separately.
|Machine Size||Recommended Bucket Width in Inches||Recommended Grading Bucket Width in Inches|
|< 0.75 ton||6-24||30|
|1 ton-1.9 ton||6-24||36|
|2 ton-3.5 ton||9-30||36|
|5 ton to 6 ton||12-36||36-48|
|7 ton to 10 ton||12-36||48-60|
|15 -29 ton||18-48||60|
Vee Buckets are designed for trench digging which creates a safe slope profile and a narrow ditch floor. Vee bucket trenching reduces the time it takes to create a safe slope profile trench versus conventional means which saves time and money. Our buckets are made with HARDOX, hardened steel and AR-400 Steel at the cutting edge allowing for durable product at an affordable price.
We have many different options for Vee buckets available in stock, so don’t hesitate to contact VALINOR Equipment Attachments — we have what you need. Due to large number of manufactured machines on the market, the sizes will vary per machine and manufacturer.
We manufacture buckets, grapples and other attachment parts for these and many more international brands.