BEAM CLAMP RIGGING ROLLER
We offer a wide range of beam clamp rigging rollers. that are used in oil and gas pipeline installation where pipe in racks and modules needs to be pushed in place without the space for using a crane or a forklift, space is limited and crane cannot access. This type of roller is used to pull and push pipe horizontally over the pipe support beams. Beam clamp rigging roller helps to safely and efficiently increase installation speed and protect expensive metal piping from damage.
All our beam clamp rollers are urethane coated with sealed and weather proof bearings for smooth damage free rolling and all components are replaceable with a quick bolt together design. Available standard size 2” to 48”in 2-5 ton category and 4” to 60” in 5-10 ton category. Rhinoveyors beam clamp rollers are TUV Certified.
- Low profile designs enable rigging in tight spaces.
- Convenient carry handles come standard on all models.
- Two bearings per each roller make sure smooth resistant free rolling.
- Use high quality polyurethane material.
- Easy to use and storage.
- Heavy duty roller system.
- Suitable and safe clamp system for quick damage free mounting to structural beam.
- Handles on sides for safe and easily lifting and installation.
- Extra small footprint or extra large capacity option are available.