MIXING BLADES MIXING IMPELLERS DUBAI
BAKJAM FABRICATION MANUFACTURE MARLIN BRAND, THE BEST QUALITY, STAINLESS STEEL GRADE 304 AND 316 MIXING DISPERSERS AND BLADES FOR THE MIDDLE EAST INDUSTRY. MIXING IMPELLERS AND BLADES FOR THE CHEMICALS, FOOD, PAINTS, ADHESIVES, RESINS MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES.
MIXING BLADES ARE FABRICATED TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS. OUR DESIGNS ENABLE HIGH SHEAR MIXING AND BLENDING OF MATERIALS AND HELP IN PRODUCING HOMOGENEOUS MIXES AND BLENDS.
MIXING IMPELLERS AND BLADES ARE MADE FROM 100 MM DIAMETER TO 1000 MM DIAMETER IN THICKNESSES FROM 2 MM TO 6 MM. ALL HOLES AND CENTER BORE ARE CUT ACCORDING TO CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS.
CUSTOM FABRICATION OF MIXING BLADES IS ALSO UNDERTAKEN.
SHEARING IMPELLERS SHEAR BLADES-WHOLESALE & EXPORTS
CELL: 058 101 6267
RETAIL AND DISTRIBUTION OFFICE: 06 743 9209
WHATSAPP: 050 632 8990 EMAIL:
FURTHER INFORMATION ON OUR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS PLEASE VIEW OUR FOLLOWING WEBSITES;
IMPORTANT GENERAL GUIDELINES
1. Always read these instructions in full as well as any other information and manuals provided with the equipment, before operating the mixer.
2. Check and ensure that the mixer is securely fixed to the floor or other holding base such as the wall for wall mounted units. Mixers operate at high speed and use large amounts of power. Machinery that is not properly fixed to a firm base is a dangerous operating environment.
3. Check that any mixing drums, pots or tanks are secure or with locking wheels firmly locked.
4. Electricity can be hazardous and must always be used with great care.
5. Electricity and water make a dangerous combination, so always keep electrical equipment away from rain and water.
6. Check and ensure all the electrical connections and cables are well connected and that there are no lose wires or loosely placed cables. All cables are to be held firmly in place in trunking or suitable brackets with cable ties.
7. The action of this mixer can cause injury or damage if the machine is not used in a careful and controlled way.
8. If you have not used mixer before, familiarize yourself with how the mixer works before you start on the main task.
9. Plan your work and think ahead to make sure you will always be working safely.
10. You must have the prescribed items of personal protective equipment.
11. Mixers must not be used by minors, or by anyone under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
12. This mixer is designed for operation by an able bodied adult. Anyone with either temporary or permanent disability must seek expert advice before using any mixer.
DISPERSION MIXING BLADES MIXER OPERATION – START UP
32. Do not run the mixer without any liquid or without any other product in the unit. This is not only hazardous but can cause damage to the mixer itself. Product serves to stabilize the impeller by acting as a dampening medium.
33. Before starting the mixer check that the blade has been correctly fitted and note the rotational marking on the blade, if so marked. It will be important to check that the indicated blade rotation matches the actual mixer shaft direction of rotation when the mixer is started.
34. When first commissioning the mixer, check that the unit operates with a clockwise rotation (normal), or as otherwise specified in the mixer instructions, by briefly switching on the mixer and then immediately switching the mixer off. Stand well clear of the mixer when doing this evaluation.
RESEARCH STUDIES READING