WE MANUFACTURE FORKLIFT ATTACHMENTS
FORKLIFT TELESCOPIC JIBS AND BOOMS, FORKLIFT ATTACHMENT HOOKS, GRABS, PIPE AND ROLL LIFT ATTACHMENTS IN DUBAI, UAE AT FACTORY PRICES WE DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE A LARGE RANGE OF FORK LIFT ATTACHMENTS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS IN DUBAI, ABU DHABI, SHARJAH, OMAN, DOHA QATAR, BAHRAIN, KUWAIT, SAUDI ARABIA AND IRAQ. DDP EXPORT FACILITY AVAILABLE OUR FORKLIFT ATTACHMENTS ARE FABRICATED TO STRINGENT INDUSTRIAL STANDARDS AND ARE SERVING INDUSTRIAL CLIENTS THROUGHOUT THE MIDDLE EAST PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALL YOUR FUTURE NEEDS OF FORK LIFT ATTACHMENTS LIKE FORKLIFT BOOMS, FORKLIFT JIBS, FORKLIFT PLOUGHS, FORKLIFT HOOKS, FORKLIFT SLEEVES, FORK EXTENDER ATTACHMENTS ETC.
Phone: 06 743 9209 Mob/whatsap: 050 632 8990
Cell: 058 101 6267
email: email@example.com www.bakjamfabrications.com
7 Most Common Forklift Attachments Explained
Forklift attachments are a critical component in material handling; without them it would be impossible to move certain loads. However, attachments are often overlooked, leading to poorly planned operations and potential damage to goods, or worse still personal injury. With there being so many different types of forklift attachments available, it’s vital you choose the correct type for your application as it can lead to safer handling, reduce product damage and increased productivity. We’ve put together a guide of some of the most common forklift attachments to help you make the right choice.
- Sideshifter Side Shifters are one of the most common attachments used today. This attachment allows you to move a load from side to side, so you can make small adjustments to the alignment of the pallet, without manoeuvring the entire forklift. Benefits: – Reduced fuel and pallet damage – Faster loading of pallet – Improve Warehouse Space Utilization Typical Industries: – Agriculture – Paper handling – Construction – Food and beverage
- Fork Positioner Fork Positioners allows the forklift forks to be positioned hydraulically. They are particularly useful when the width of the load change constantly, allowing the operator to align forks with pallets faster for more effective handling. Benefits: – Increase productivity – No manual adjustment of forks – Reduced pallet damage – Improved load handling times Typical Industries: – Distribution – Warehousing – Food manufacturing – Pharmaceutical
- Paper Clamps Paper roll attachments enable you to increase productivity in your paper handling operations, whilst leaving your roll damage free. Designed with maximum efficiency in mind, these attachments are commonly used in the paper and printing handling industry and is suitable for different types of machines. Benefits – Reduces damage of paper rolls – Increased handling times – Paper handling 180° or 360° rotation – Damage reduction systems available Typical Industries: – Paper
- Push/Pull Attachment The Push Pull attachment provides a cost-effective solution, whereby standard wooden or plastic pallets are substituted by an inexpensive slip sheet, increasing shipping volume. The attachment is connected to a conventional fork lift truck and can be swiftly disconnected to return to handling pallets. Benefits: – Fast removal and installation; with no need to remove forks – Allows easy handling of goods with slip sheets – Slip sheets reduce packaging weight – Fork mounted units available – Can be removed in minutes to use as a conventional FLT Typical Industries – Beverage – Bagged goods – Food
- Multiple Pallet Handler Multiple Load Handlers are used to handle both a single pallet, or the forks can be spread hydraulically to lift, carry and side shift multiple pallets side by side. This versatile attachment can navigate through narrow aisles, whilst boosting material handling efficiency by taking fewer trips to get the job done. Benefits: – Doubles handling capacity of pallets – Reduces loading & unloading times – Reduces the amount of required truck manoeuvres Typical Industries – Bottling – Brewing – Warehouse – Shipping
- Fork Extensions Need to get a little extra length on the forks of your lift truck? Fork extension sleeves are designed to provide a simple, but effective method of handling the occasional long and awkward load that extends past the tips of the parent fork arm. Benefits – Offers stability and safe handling of various loads – Retain truck manoeuvrability in normal operating conditions Typical Industries – Warehouse – Shops – Shipping – Factories
- Rotators This extremely useful attachment allows you to rotate the forks 360° in a revolving motion, safely and efficiently when moving loads. Best used for inverting and dumping loads, it helps to improve productivity and greatly limit downtime. Benefits – Quickly inverts a load and returns forks to upright position in one continuous motion Typical Industries – Waste / Recycling – Food processing – Agriculture – Food and beverage
Need More Advice? If you’re still not sure what attachment you require, feel free to call our material handling specialists on 0800 169 9789 who will be able to talk you through your requirements and provide a suitable solution.
FORKLIFT ATTACHMENTS AND OUR OTHER PRODUCTS
INDUSTRIAL STORAGE STEEL PALLETS-STORAGE BINS FOR SALE MANUFACTURERS OF STORAGE BINS STACKABLE STEEL STILLAGE BINS-OUR SUPERIOR QUALITY HAS MADE US THE BEST CHOICE FOR STACKABLE STEEL BINS– SUPPLIERS TO THE MIDDLE EAST COLD STORAGE INDUSTRY. RHINO STACKABLE STEEL BINS ARE THE BEST.